watch Middleton movie, cinema and tv shows and download Middleton for free.
Find free english cinema movies
watch Middleton movie, cinema and tv shows and download Middleton for free. Movie and Cinema News News User Registration on movie4k.to Register Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Contact Contact
Search

Mirrors

Watch movie

Middleton

Middleton

Quality: Movie quality DVDRip/BDRip
A man and a woman fall in love while taking their kids on a college admissions tour.

Download “Middleton” in HD quality!

Trailer
The movie does not play properly? Click here please!

view Middleton

+ Add a comment for Middleton

pepogirl

10/11/2013
02:29
Fresh! Fun! Romantic! Great! Waiting how the ending "moral" aspect would close.. I would have been happy if it went either way,,, such a sweet and kind movie!! 8.6 / 10
0   good comment! bad comment!

ratatato1

09/23/2013
10:09
I was very skeptical at first but i decided to watch the movie anyway. I loved it. The movie covered every aspect of college life and the growth between the relationships of the characters was beautiful. I would recommend watching it. il Give it a 7[censored]10
0   good comment! bad comment!
Chechelove

09/20/2013
03:27
Worth watching =) thanks for the good movie enjoy it with a hangover=)
0   good comment! bad comment!
Psycrysi

09/10/2013
05:59
I actually enjoyed this film 7/10.
0   good comment! bad comment!
Anne1

09/08/2013
08:36
Thank you so much for this Movie! It is an awesome,enjoyable
0   good comment! bad comment!
pathoffire

09/07/2013
07:53
I could only watch a third of this before shutting it off. I like Andy Garcia but this movie was sooo boring and I hated the annoying lady and the continuous pointless banter. Plus, taking some kids bikes is just stupid. I dont like grown adults swiping bikes that dont belong to them. Especially when they are in the process of trying to do something nurturing for their own children like say, choosing a university. I mean, are they going to be stupid parents in the movie or professional adults like furniture store owners and heart surgeons. See? there is no credibility to this script. If you can make it through the whole movie, please tell us what you think.
0   good comment! bad comment!